The LIFEPACK® LP1000 Defibrillator is ideally suited to the professional medical personnel such as first responders, doctors, nurses and other professional medical personnel. The unit is an easy to use automated external defibrillator that can be also used by basic life support trained personnel as well as advanced life support trained personnel. The LIFEPACK® LP1000 also contains the adaptability and advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed of transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
- Suited to a range of professional medical personnel and first responders.
- Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrode and initiating shock.
- Rugged construction drop tested and designed to be operational in a continuously vibrating environment such as an emergency vehicle.
- Industry leading escalating 360 joule capacity.
- 3 Lead ECG availability when needed, electrode compatibility with other LIFEPAK® defibrillators and monitors.
Other advanced features that the LIFEPACK® LP1000 possesses include CPR Max technology that minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compression’s to continue during AED charging. The technology also allows you to have the flexibility to choose CPR settings that best accommodate your patient and CPR protocol requirements.
Another feature of the LIFEPACK® LP1000 is its ALS hand-off feature that provides a highly compatible transition to ALS care teams. This includes a shock counter that provides next level care team’s insight into treatment provided this along with an available 3 lead ECG and electrodes that are the same that are used on more advanced defibrillators further assists hand-off to ALS care teams.
AED Authority are authorized Physio Control Distributors.
Conatct us now for more information on the LIFEPACK® LP 1000 defibrillator.