A huge problem with defibrillators is that they are usually purchased and forgotten about.
It is not uncommon for:
- Pads to expire
- Batteries to expire or go flat
- Units can sometimes fault or experience other technical issues if they are not properly maintained.
If you don’t maintain your unit or have a proven service maintenance record the consequences could be severe, you risk having a unit that won’t work, or worst case won’t be able to save a family member, colleague or friend, potentially leaving you liable for an adverse outcome.
AED Concierge is a time and money saving, simple management program that reduces this risk through;
- Ensuring that you always have a fully operational shock ready device.
- Keeping defibrillators compliant with manufacturer’s requirement for inspection.
- Reduces risk by ensuring defibrillators are compliant and operational.
- Offering ease of administration saves time and provides a safety net against forgetting to maintain a defibrillator.
Download a copy of our AED Concierge brochure here – AED Concierge Information
Don’t get caught with a defibrillator that doesn’t work, Contact us today to talk with one of our consultants.
To log into our concierge program please click the link to our international web site where you will find a login portal for AED Concierge.